Traffic Engineers, Inc.
Recognizes an individual member of TexITE for outstanding practice, teaching, or research of the science and art of transportation engineering in the State of Texas. (Past Recipients)
Recognizes an individual younger member (35 or younger) of TexITE for leadership, commitment to excellence and activism within TexITE and other professional groups. (Past Recipients)
ARCADIS US, Inc.
Recognizes the author(s) of a paper prepared by a non-student member or affiliate of the Texas District. (Past Recipients)
Christopher Melson, University of Texas at Austin
Recognizes the outstanding technical paper prepared for this competition by a student member of TexITE. The winner of the award is forwarded to ITE headquarters to vie for the international award. (Past Recipients)
- David Zeng, Texas A&M University
- Peggy Adolph, Texas Southern University
- Harsha Kalyan Penumala, TAMU-Kingsville
- Ziaur Rahman, University of Texas at Arlington
- Larry Picasso, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Meredith Cebelak, University of Texas at Austin
- Hossein Hashemi, Southern Methodist University
District Traffic Bowl
Texas A&M University